vendredi 31 août 2018

Skip Unlock Bootloader Remdi 5A for ROOT

GSM-Forum
Skip Unlock Bootloader Remdi 5A for ROOT
Hello everyone, recently acquired a Falcon Box, get unlock the code of a xiaomi redmi 5A without any problem, and you can access the data without any problem.

The problem that I have now, is that I need to access the whastapp, which asks me for verification, and I need to recover very important conversations, I have seen that for this I need to have ROOT permissions in the xiaomi, I have seen some manuals on youtube or by the network for skip the verification of whastapp, but I have the problem in ROOT, because I need Unlock Bootloader, and I do not even have xiaomi, sim card or anything, would there be any way to root or skip the Unlock Bootloader with the Falcon Box?

It is very important for me to recover those messages, if there is any other way, I am open to suggestions.

Best regards.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire