samedi 18 août 2018

How to Perform Remote IMEI Repair??

GSM-Forum
How to Perform Remote IMEI Repair??
Hello,

I've utilized Octoplus box solutions for years repairing IMEI and unlocking sim cards for local customers. I really want to start offering remote IMEI repair for those customers who are a couple hours away, or more here in California.
I have 100 MB Internet at my house and a very fast laptop.

Can Octoplus box support remote IMEI Repair? Do you need the latest box, or do you need to to utilize a different box like Z3X for this? Last time I attempted to perform a remote IMEI repair, Octolpus box timed out.. I've been told some remote repair places use Hamachi by LogMeIn, and remote USB redirector.. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've performed thousands of repairs locally, and I've got many clients who need this remote service and just need some guidance.

If I can be of any assistance to you as well, let me know!

Thanks,

Terrell Williams - Phone Geniuses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire