dimanche 2 septembre 2018

G900P can not get Data after unlocking...?

GSM-Forum
G900P can not get Data after unlocking...?
Need help. I have a G900P (binary 3) that I rooted and unlocked. It gets signal (calls/text) but only "GSM" 2G data. I have enabled GCF protocol, tried changing mobile network to the 4 available:
CDMA
LTE/CDMA
GSM/UMTS
Automatic

But I can not get 3g or 4g/lte ?

I have a G900V (binary 2) which has another option LTE/GSM that the G900P does NOT have...?

Is there anyway to get LTE on this G900P or am I wasting my time?

Obvious stuff: YES, I have configured the mobile network APN. YES, I have enabled GCF protocol. YES, I have tried switching the mobile connection modes. YES, I have waited to see if the phone finally picks up LTE.

If anyone can assist me I would appreciate it. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire