mercredi 29 août 2018

Oppo F7 Firmware flashing (No Preloader/VCOM driver): Which Infinity product to buy

GSM-Forum
Oppo F7 Firmware flashing (No Preloader/VCOM driver): Which Infinity product to buy
I have an Oppo F7 phone with the following specifications.
[http://gsmarena.com/oppo_f7-9121.php] All specifications match, except mine has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.

Obviously my Device model is CPH1819 with Chipset being Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60.

Q1. Which are the Infinity Box's products that support writing firmware to Oppo F7?

NOTE: Please take into account while suggesting CM2 dongle
Quote:
From what I have read across forums, writing firmware to Oppo F7 firmware requires the phone to be switched off. This requires MediaTek's Preloader drivers OR USB VirtualCOM/VCOM drivers.
I am using Windows 7 and Mint 18. I have gone through all the first 10 pages of Google Search results.

Sorry for the below format, but didn't want this to be bulky!

For Windows 7, All I could see was drivers for MTK65xx chipset. I downloaded and categorized them all. Installed -> rebooted -> devmgmt.msc -> Unknown device + Yellow question mark for VCOM device + devmgmt.msc simply reloads after connecting powered off Oppo F7 + SP Flash Tool not detecting -> Uninstalled drivers including all traces -> Rebooted -> Continued the same step for all driver installers -> No VCOM driver/detection for powered off Oppo f7

For Mint 18, I installed the libusb-dev packages with dependencies -> other suggested packages -> followed the output of command "dmesg -wH" for accurate results -> added udev rules + restarted udev service -> added modem blacklisting rules -> restarted udev service -> "dmesg -wH" shows powered off Oppo F7 is detected as as a "hidraw2: USB HID v1.01 Device" + SP Flash Tool not detecting -> No detection for powered off Oppo f7

I am avoiding posting the details/output of above procedure, because some of the replies may be commands or instructions on how to fix them
If you doubt that I have not done the above procedure properly, well... I can compile a kernel, and handle an Ollydbg...

For Windows, I have exhausted all options. I know there is still Linux Mint 19 to try. But since I never saw a Windows MTK VCOM driver for 67xx chipsets, I am guessing they don't exist at present
PS: If you have confirmation that there is VCOM Driver for MT6771, please advice. Thank you

So for the CM2 dongle to flash my powered off(if it is that way) Oppo F7, It has to rely on Windows OS detection, which I already don't have OR
Q2. Does there exists separate Windows drivers for CM2?
Q3. Does CM2 need a specific Windows OS version and procedure?

I had already contacted Infinity Support at help@infinity-box.com and dongle@infinity-box.com. They advised to communicate with Forum members for fast replies.

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire