mercredi 29 août 2018

Looking For Mobile Repair Technician Job In Abroad

GSM-Forum
Looking For Mobile Repair Technician Job In Abroad
Hello

I have experience in hardware and software for about 8 to 10 years i can handle soldering work charging ports resistors capacitors and most of the chips replacements screen replacements digitizer replacements fault diagnosing and repair - knowledge on repairing software faults - ability to work for customer satisfaction working knowledge of mobile phones such as IPhone, Samsung, Htc, Nokia, Sony, Asus, Lenovo, Blackberry etc....


Intelligent and efficient Mobile Repair Technician seeking a position with a reputable company in which my skills and knowledge can be served to customers


I’m A Hard Working Mobile Technician With Level 1, 2, 3
Holding Experience Certificates Of My Last Job In Maldives
I’m Having 10+ Years Of Experience In The Field
Currently I’m Looking Job In Abroad
For More Info Whatsapp +919535127778
Email kabir.581@hotmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire